Monday, May 7, 2012

Top 50 Most Admired Companies

Fortune was out a month or so ago with it's annual list of America's Most Admired Companies.  To no surprise Apple was number one on the list followed by Google, Amazon.com, Coka Cola, and IBM rounding out the top 5.

The top of the list is extremely tech heavy which too me is not surprising.  What I am interested in knowing is how a portfolio of these companies would perform over time, a year or longer?  So I have put together a tracking portfolio of these names to determine how they perform.  I will keep you posted in their performance.

Heat Map

Most Admired Industry Stars

Full disclosure we own the following names in the DWCM fund on the list:

  • Apple, Google, FedEx, Walt Disney, BMW, & AT&T

Full disclosure I personally own the following names on the list:

  • Google, Berkshire Hathaway, Walt Disney, 

No comments:

Post a Comment