Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Apple Founder Wozniak to Buy Facebook Regardless of Price

I came across this interview with Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak in which "Woz" stated that he would buy Facebook at any price.  I'm wondering if he has made any purchases yet?

The other facinating part of the interview was when asked how he would like to be remember Woz simply stated to be known as a great engineer.  Although they may have been the odd couple it once again proves that there was something special between Jobs and Wozniak when they started Apple.  Jobs needed Woz and Woz needed Jobs in order to make Apple into the company it is today.

“I was thankful to have a partnership with Steve Jobs and I see Mark Zuckerberg closer to the combination of us,” he said. “When he speaks he speaks with a lot of idealism for the users and a lot of good ideas for the product overall.”

Full disclosure Wozniak is Chief Scientist at Fusion IO a maker of flash-memory technology which we own in the DWCM Fund and I own in my personal account as well. We also own options call in the DWCM Fund and I own in my personal account as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment