Sunday, March 18, 2012

10 Google+ Tips for Every Small Business Owner

I readily admit that I know very little to nothing about Google+ even though I am on it (technically).  I was just having an email conversation with media journalist Jane Wells  of CNBC trying to determine what social network I should be focusing on.  With Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+ the options are abundant but trying to manage a few let alone all of them can be a daunting task

The slide show below from Jesse Stay author of Google+ for Dummies offers some tips for those novice Google+ users

10 Google+ Tips for Every Small Business Owner

View more presentations from Jesse Stay

1 comment:

  1. You know your projects stand out of the herd. There is something special about them. It seems to me all of them are really brilliant! check my source

    ReplyDelete