Wednesday, November 14, 2012

What Successful Night Owls Get Done Before Bed

Fast Company recently featured an article about how productive you can be working at night vs. an earlier post which featured What Successful People Do With The First Hour Of Their Work Day.

I have personally noticed that if I am working on something that I have a real passion about I could work on that project just about all night.  Granted, I would likely pay for it in the morning but think about how much of the project could be completed vs. stopping and then having to restart.

My point is sometimes it can be better to work at night, while sometimes it could be better to tackle it first thing in the morning.  In my mind it really depends on the project and how well the creative juices are flowing.

Below are the bullet points from the full piece here
  • Pick One Project
  • Combat Clutter
  • Hit The “Idea” Bar
  • Late Night Rendezvous
  • Big Picture Thinking

No comments:

Post a Comment