Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving

I would like to take a moment and wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving especially those in the armed forces that help make this day possible.  My wife and I actually hosted our first Thanksgiving this year with the help of my awesome aunt who happens to be a great chef.

Personally I have a lot to be thankful for this year none more important than a healthy and growing set of triplets and a brand new addition that arrived a few months ago.  I often remind people that it takes a village to help raise my family.  So a big thank you to the family and friends who continue to help my family grow.

I am also personally thankful for the DWCM clients that have put their trust is us and our DWCM readers who continue to look to us as a valuable source of financial and lifestyle information.

And finally a big thank you to to my extraordinary team at DWCM who help make all of this possible.

Happy Thanksgiving

No comments:

Post a Comment