Friday, November 30, 2012

Hot Gift Is a Tablet, but Which to Buy?

Going gadget crazy in your house this holiday season?  I know personally speaking the amount of gadgets in my household are adding up quickly and my triplets are not even two yet.  Here is my current list of gadgets not including our two iPhones that my wife and I carry; Amazon Kindle e-reader (I know so old school), a new iPad, an ultrabook, a personal pc, and 2 separate Dell pc's used for work.

I have contemplated upgrading the Amazon Kindle but it is perfect for what I use it for which is simply reading.  I guess if it ain't broke, don't fix it.  However some of you may be in the market for the new and hottest gift gadget this Christmas which has definitely been the tablet, and just about any tablet.

NYT tech columnist David Pogue provides readers  with a who's who of tablet options that could fit any need you are looking for.

Full article here

No comments:

Post a Comment