Friday, December 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Triplets

Today is an extremely important day in our family as our triplet babies turn 1 year old.  What an amazing year it has been watching them grow, finding a way through sleepless nights, and most importantly just being healthy.  Being in the NICU with them for the first 5 to 6 weeks of their lives was very stressful but we also saw many families whose situations were much tougher than ours.  I always try to remind myself to count my blessings and that there is always someone out there who has it much tougher than I do.


So on that note as I have said from day one my sources for posts can come from anyone and anywhere.  My wife sent me this link earlier in the week and I thought today would be fitting to share it with those other dads out there (also applicable to moms as well).  Here are 50 Rules for Dads with Daughters from dates to diapers.


Happy Birthday Aiden, Andrew, and Madison (aka Brady, AP, and MJ)

No comments:

Post a Comment