Friday, December 23, 2011

Boy can these people trade

This is a follow up to the posts last month regarding Congressional legal insider trading.  Mark over at Fund My Mutual Fund had this  video post from CNBC which coincides to the previous pieces on 60 Minutes.

The fact is that even one to two months later this issues has really quieted down.  I had read or heard something that some members of congress were still trying to get legislation past which would curtail to some degree the insider activities of our elected officials.  Haven't seen a bill passed yet

On another note I want to say congratulations to Mark Hanna on the launch of his fund after 4 1/2 years after he started  Fund My Mutual Fund.  Mark has been a great lead for me in order to achieve my business goals of starting DreamWorks Capital Management, this type of style of financial blogging/commentary, and to eventually launch my own mutual fund.  We'll be following Mark closely and wish him continued success.


No comments:

Post a Comment