Sunday, January 6, 2013

Why Notre Dame Is Back on Top

As most readers know I am a huge Notre Dame fan.  Having endured many turbulent football seasons over the past 20+ years, this has been a magical year.  Typically I will attend almost every home football game throughout the season.  But with the growth of my family that has been greatly reduced which actually makes those trips to South Bend that much more special.

Notre Dame is more than just football.  To me it represents something much more, it means family, friends, and a bonding experience like no other.

So as Notre Dame prepares to play in their first BCS national championship game, rather than being in Miami watching the Irish in person I will be spending it with my new born daughter like I have since early in the season the weekend she was born.  Thus creating a new bond with an old familiar twist.

Stephen Moore of the WSJ interviewed the last coach at Notre Dame to win a national championship, Lou Holtz who is now an analyst at ESPN.

Full article here

image

No comments:

Post a Comment