Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Is it Time to Sell Apple?

This is precisely what this WSJ article suggests even though iPhone 5 sales are likely to blow forecasts out of the water due to pent up demand for the product.  However the article points out that the iPhone design itself has not really changed in over 3 years.  Te new version is likely to be thinner and have a wider screen but nothing revolutionary.

Apple hopes are to continue to draw people into it's ecosystem with it's phone so that people will want to invest in iPads and MacBooks.  This is certainly what happened to me with my recent purchase of a MacBook Air.

However I am still debating this week whether or not I will keep the computer or not.  I have found that what I really use it for which is hard core Microsoft Office use makes using the Air very cumbersome.  This could probably be overcome in time but for someone who doesn't have the time and can;t really see the big benefit of using the Air, it makes for another big decision.

image
Getty Images

No comments:

Post a Comment