Friday, July 20, 2012

App Developers Who Are Too Young to Drive

I often think about my triplets who are are under 2 years old what they may be developing in their later years when I read an article like this one in the WSJ.  The article features a few young entrepreneurs that were invited to attend Apple's Developer Conference.

One such youngster, Midas Kwant, 15, lives in the Netherlands.  Kwant made the most of his visit swinging through Silicon Valley for casual visits to Apple's offices, Facebook's old headquarters, the house where Apple co-founder Steve Jobs grew up and Stanford University, which he hopes to attend. Ultimately, he said, he wants to work at Apple.

I hope that my kids catch the entrepreneurial bug and are able to write their own career ticket.

No comments:

Post a Comment